Monday, August 22, 2011

It has been a long time...

It has been along time since I updated my site. So many things have happened. The Dexcom died and has been replaced. The insurance company will not allow us to refill anymore Novolog nor the Freestyle test strips at the local pharmacy. It has been so much headache and countless heart ache. If I have to go through this, what would Mr. R have to go through when I no longer able to fight for him and his right? I want a cure now for him so bad that I pray for it every day! I pray that he will have a normal life.
Tomorrow is his first day at the new school. I don't know what to think about the new health aide yet. I surely will miss sweet Ms. Julie who took care of Mr. R the whole year last year.
We went to meet with the district nurse last week. So many things to figure out! The Healthcare plan, PDM, Dexcom, spare insulin, backup pod, Glucagon, juices, snacks and etc! How am I ever going to figure things out, only god knows.

I hope all will go well tomorrow. I hope they find a cure soon. I hope we will win this war with the insurance company and with Abbott. I'm tired of explaining to ignorant people who doesn't seem to know what it feels like to have a sick child who appears normal because his parents struggles to keep him healthy and normal. No one knows what it takes to keep him healthy!

Please God! help us out... I'm so overwhelm...

No comments:

Post a Comment