Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My first attempt at Blogging

I never keep a diary. I can't write at a consistent pace but lately I need a space to pour out my heart's contents. I need to tell stories about my kids and my daily life with them. I felt like I'm letting precious memories go by without putting it down in writing. Yes I took a lot of pictures but I don't print out the photos. It just sit there in my external thumb drive. I can't even remember what photos were in it.

I have three wonderful boys who are currently 9, 6 and 14 months olds. My eldest is Mr. N who is a very responsible and smart young boy who never cease to amaze me. He helped me out with his younger brothers, clean up his room and toys, take his brothers under his wings and show them everything that his brothers need to know. My second child is Mr. R. He was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on January 6th, 2009. At the time of dx, he was 4 years old. He is full of life and energy and T1D never stop him from doing anything. Last but not least is Baby E. He is 14 months old. An easy to care baby who follows his big brothers everywhere they go.

I am so new at this I don't even know how to start but every journey start with a single step so here I am making my big moves. I hope to keep writing and so I have my memories firmly etched on a blog!

Let see how long and how this will turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment